The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

YA Insider

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Talk to werewolf relationship counselor, Eva Gordon if you think you are dating a werewolf.





Click to join Newsletter 

If you think you are dating a werewolf, let me know you are a member of my VIP Newsletter and feel free to comment and ask for my advice about your boyfriend/girlfriend.  Newsletter members will have a chance to win an ebook copy of Chernobyl Werewolf. Announced on my Newsletter and Blog on June 23.

So how can I help you?

4 comments:

Trishap said...

Very possible married to one. lol or maybe he is married to one. Humm

Eva Gordon said...

Sounds like a perfect match!

Suzzette Murphy said...

I'm not dating anyone but after reading that list I want to. Lol.

Eva Gordon said...

Suzzette, I know quite a few available book boyfriends of the wolfish variety. ;)