Contest is CLOSED! We have a Winner. Congrats Jeanna Massman! I will contact you and get details about where to send your copy of Slade and tote bag. :)
Howlo Peeps, please comment by asking Luna Lupine advise about your shifter love interest or friend. For Newsletter Subscribers only Contest Or Sign up for Eva Gordon's Newsletter and then Comment to be entered to win a Proof Signed Copy of Slade (Paperback available soon for purchase). Second place winner will win an ebook copy of Slade.
I advise werewolves and shifters on anything from dating to fashionable easy wear with shifting in mind. I'm a wolf(see my photo below) shifter, but I help with all shifter dating issues.
Let's start with how can you tell if your boyfriend/girlfriend is a werewolf. Winks. Keep in mind, this will depend on the author's universe. Using he pronoun because I'm lazy. Answer each.
1. When you go out to eat he always orders a steak (medium rare). Avoids the salad, but seem to enjoy
2. He is anxious to leave before the full moon rises.
3. He growls when other men check you out.
4. Shaves often.
5. You often see a hint of fangs and feral like eyes.
6. He can see in total darkness.
7. Likes to stick his head out of the car window while you drive.
8. When you come home from work you find thick dog fur on your furniture, but you don't own a dog.
9. Loves going on long walks.
10. Postpones introducing you to his family.
11. When approaching his home, you hear howling.
12. Prefers wooden chopsticks over using silverware.
13. Never goes out on a full moon.
14. Has an uncanny ability to smell and hear things you don't.
15. He stalks you, or at least knows where you've been.
16. Your cat runs and hides when he comes over.
17. Tells you what full lips you have, the better to kiss you, what a nice round ass you have, the better to spank you...and on and on.
18. Hottest guy/girl you have ever dated. Muscular toned body as if he works out in the gym 24/7
19. During the heat of making love, he always says, MINE.
20. After having sex with him, he's pretty much ruined you for normal men.
If you have answered yes to at least five of these comments/questions you better get a place with a bigger yard. And please, seek my advice.
Dating a werewolf can have complications, but don't worry, finding out your boy friend is a big bad wolf is not always a bad thing. No need to run out and buy silver bullets, and adorn your door with garlic. Here are some examples.