The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

YA Insider

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Eva's Crazy Alphabet: D is for Danger



My characters often have interesting lifestyles, have  character flaws or inner demons and experience conflict with the character he or she is passionately in love and or in lust with.  However, if they happen to live in my novels, they face grave danger. Demons, evil werewolves, werewolf hunters, mad inventors, mobsters, and flesh eating zombies are but some of the dangers, my characters must face. Danger is a given in a paranormal romance/suspense or fantasy novel. 

If you are a character in my novel be prepared for an adrenaline rush before you get your happily ever after. That is, if you survive long enough for a happily ever after.



For a quick look at all my books and the danger my characters face click on logo of your favorite bookseller below:
amazon button     bn button     ibooks button     kobo button
audible-button-300x162


No comments: