I advise werewolves and shifters on anything from dating to fashionable easy wear with shifting in mind.
|My wolf form|
Author Eva Gordon 's characters have had to confront the problem with dating a werewolf and so my emphasis will be on dating werewolves. But I'm open to any shifter questions.
Let's start with how can you tell if your boyfriend/girlfriend is a werewolf. Winks. Keep in mind, this will depend on the author's universe. Using he pronoun because I'm lazy. Answer each.
1. When you go out to eat he always orders a steak (medium rare). Avoids the salad, but seem to enjoy
2. He is anxious to leave before the full moon rises.
3. He growls when other men check you out.
4. Shaves often.
5. You often see a hint of fangs and feral like eyes.
6. He can see in total darkness.
7. Likes to stick his head out of the car window while you drive.
8. When you come home from work you find thick dog fur on your furniture, but you don't own a dog.
9. Loves going on long walks.
10. Postpones introducing you to his family.
11. When approaching his home, you hear howling.
12. Prefers wooden chopsticks over using silverware.
13. Never goes out on a full moon.
14. Has an uncanny ability to smell and hear things you don't.
15. He stalks you, or at least knows where you've been.
16. Your cat runs and hides when he comes over.
17. Tells you what full lips you have, the better to kiss you, what a nice round ass you have, the better to spank you...and on and on.
18. Hottest guy/girl you have ever dated. Muscular toned body as if he works out in the gym 24/7
19. During the heat of making love, he always says, MINE.
20. After having sex with him, he's pretty much ruined you for normal men.
If you have answered yes to at least five of these comments/questions you better get a place with a bigger yard. And please, seek my advise.
Dating a werewolf can have complications, but don't worry, finding out your boy friend is a big bad wolf is not always a bad thing. No need to run out and buy silver bullets, and adorn your door with garlic. Here are some examples.
1. If the the world is overrun by zombies having a werewolf or shifter lover is better than hanging out with humans.
Apocalyptic Moon, Book 1 in the After the Bane series
Raven Moon, Book 2 in the After the Bane series.
2. In the brutal world of Ancient Rome, perhaps having a lycan lover will provide you with protection from an evil emperor or not.
3. Sometimes when the Witness Protection Plan can't keep you save, it's not so bad running across a powerful man who unbeknownst to you happens to be a werewolf.
Alpha Wolf's Pet series starting with Hidden Book 1 (Now only 99 cents and available on Audible)
4. Living in a fantasy magical universe could be an interesting place to meet a handsome Scottish werewolf. No need to worry when landing in a dangerous forest or battling evil necromancers when you have a werewolf at your side. Click for Amazon here: The Stone of The Tenth Realm
So ask me for advise for a chance to win a copy of one of my ebooks (your choice). Then hop some more to win great prizes and visit fantastic blogs.