The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

YA Insider

Sunday, November 9, 2014

My epic fantasy novel, The Stone of the Tenth Realm, re-release in the works for Winter 2015

A new writing adventure: How to re-release a novel when you have your rights back. The Stone of the Tenth Realm was my first published novel. The novel is an epic fantasy with strong romantic elements. Below is my original cover. My hired artist will be working on a fresh new cover soon. Cover reveal coming in December 2014. I reduced the word count and hired an editor to revise it for my second version. Next I copyrighted and then sent off to my trusty beta readers. I plan to re-release the revised and updated new edition Winter 2015.
 


As you can see it was well received and even my dog enjoyed reading it. He gave it 5 Paws.

Here is the blurb:

Sophie Katz, a Jewish chemistry student, escapes a Nazi concentration camp. By way of Prague and with the help of a golem and a magic stone she is transported into the Tenth Realm a magical dimension that parallels the world she left behind.

Logan MacLeod, hunted for a crime he did not mean to commit, runs to the Bestiary, a forest so dangerous no man dares enter. Drawn by his bagpipes, Sophie and Logan meet.

Even as love ensues, the dark evil of the Third Reich parallels the Tenth Realm, led by Gustaf Hissler, Adolph Hitler’s doppelganger.

Together they must join the forces against Hissler from the Tenth Realm and stop Hitler from her realm. Will they survive?




No comments: