Saturday, March 15, 2014
Jewish Holiday Purim and St. Patrick's Day
8 Ways to Celebrate Purim with an Irish Twist
1. For Purim: (For the masquerade party) you can dress as a leprechaun.
2. Drink green beer instead of schnaps.
3. Make green hamentashen.
4. Use graggers (Purim noise makers) to chase away Hamen and Snakes (the vibration will scare them).
5. Queen Esther can wear a green gown.
6. Dance the hora and then an Irish jig.
7.Have kosher corned beef.
8. Bring an Irish friend to the reading of the Megillah (the Story of Queen Esther scroll).