The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

YA Insider

Monday, November 26, 2012

Tarot Card Temperance and My Author Journey

Temperance
The right thing at the right time in the right place.


This card tells me that I have a clear vision of what I want. Everything I need to know is present. I'm geared to do the right thing.


 I'm at my desk, writing and it feels perfect. Apocalyptic Moon is at the galley stage, Lycan Gladiator is in line to be edited, Hand of Miriam (my steampunk) is being queried to the universe and my big fat Victorian (suspenseful, naughty, Gothic) novel, The Gamekeeper's Daughter is being read by my beta readers. At the moment I'm working on the synopsis for the Gamekeeper's Daughter and soon to query it. Oh, and of course, book 2 in the After the Bane series is being outlined.

Life is good.

No comments: