The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

YA Insider

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Tarot Card The Empress and my Author Journey

The Empress

The Empress Tarot card means abundance and creation. She heralds pure feminine power.

Like mother nature, she creates the cycles of life.
She is associated with motherhood. Creating stories is akin to creating life. Your books are like your babies. You birth them, nurture, guard them and send them off. You love them no matter what. Of course, I love my own real children more than life but my books also garnish my love and care.

When your book get's published, it's the end of your gestation:

Mazel Tov or Congrats, You just gave birth to a healthy epic fantasy novel:


Above is my first birth book, a fantasy, which I now have my rights back to and hope to re-release in the near future. Since then I have given birth to other books and since I don't use book/birth control my wild muse plans to give birth to many more.







No comments: