The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

YA Insider

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Leaving My Den and Spreading My Wings


Howlo,


Happy to be leaving my den after preparing two new wolf maiden novels and a historical novel (not werewolf, but yes as always an alpha male and an adventurous intelligent woman). Still waiting for word on a publisher for my epic fantasy trilogy and the rest of my finished novels. I'm happy my agent believes in me and is doing her best to help it this crazy process.

Coming soon: A blog on running and dancing with wolves and a wolf lore seminar for Hearts through History RWA group on October 18. I hope to soon interview another werewolf for the full moon but in the meantime go to my archives for past interviews.

Do check out my novels in case you need a fix for paranormal werewolf stories that take place now or during historical times. Give me a howl if you have any questions.

No comments: