Thursday, April 29, 2010

New review by Raven Kelly about Werewolf Sanctuary

Eva Gordon 's " Book 1: Werewolf Sanctuary "

Werewolf Sanctuary is an amazing book that never once lagged. I was captivated right from the beginning where I learned of Wyatt's quest to find a vet who could cure his wolf cubs from a rare virus. I had trouble putting down this book, it had me always wanting to read more. If you have never read a werewolf book, this is great book to start with. You will be hooked from the first chapter. This was my first werewolf book, and I just loved it!
Raven Kelly -Webmistress and Book Reviewer of Vampiress.ca

4.5 Fangs out of 5!

4 comments:

Savanna Kougar said...

Eva, congrats on your great howling review!

Eva Gordon said...

Thank you Savanna.

Rebecca E. said...

excellent review, bravo, it is an excellent novel, hope they keep on coming.

Eva Gordon said...

Thank you.