The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

YA Insider

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Winter Read Book Club for Beast Warrior : Viking Werewolf

I'm inviting all to join me the author of Beast Warrior : Viking Werewolf, my Viking era Wolf Maiden Chronicle paranormal/fantasy romance historical novel. I will post the reading questions at the end of January for our discussion around the time of Lupercalia in February and before the launch of my next novel, White Wolf of Avalon : Werewolf Knight. Below is the cover. The background is an ancient relic, viking sword and a real found silver viking wolf.



Link to buy from Amazon below or order at bookstore with my ISBN 978-1-935407-31-7




This youtube (metal so you may want to lower the volume) reminds of my main character Sigurd the Wolfskin

7 comments:

Nicole_Hadaway said...

I'm in!

Eva Gordon said...

Hi Nicole,
Yippie!!

Rebecca said...

love the book eva, wish I could, but I am so busy, but I must say It's a great book.

Eva Gordon said...

Thank you, Rebecca. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Stay tuned for White Wolf of Avalon in a few months.

Take care,
Eva

Rebecca said...

oh wonderful news!

Hege said...

I love paranormal romance books so I'm in if I can make the time. Hopefully I'll have both books in the mail after Christmas. I need to read Werewolf Sanctuary first ;)

Eva Gordon said...

Welcome Hege,
You can read my novels in any order. The discussion questions will not be posted until January 31 so you have plenty of time.