The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

YA Insider

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Fresh Ficton Blog and Contest Sept. 16



Fresh Fiction Blog
http://freshfiction.com/page.php?id=1990

09/16 Eva Gordon | Why I Write Werewolves Novels/Blog
Comment today to Win!
Come find out why I love the wolf as an archetype and how this passion turned into writing paranormal werewolf novels. Because I write paranormal romance with werewolves I will be giving away a copy of The Girl's Guide to Werewolves: All you need to know about the original untamed Bad Boys By Barb Karg today. It's a fun guide to all things werewolf for the reader who enjoys werewolf novels and movies. Leave a comment for a chance to win

4 comments:

Cherry D said...

Hi Ev! Just dropping by to say "Hi" and to read your blog.

I also went to Waterstones and asked them if they could order Werewolf Sanctuary and that I couldn't buy it from Amazon. The girl I talked with said that if Amazon does not sell to me then she doubts that she could get it for me because the publishers probably wouldn't sell to them. For the same reason that they couldn't buy Jim Butcher's Princep's Fury until next year. Waterstones said that US Publishers wouldn't sell certain books to UK buyers for a certain time period because of rights and stuff. I guess I have to wait until next year! :(

Eva Gordon said...

All you need are the ISBN numbers, we are available in the UK.

ISBN: 978-1-935407-30-0 for Werewolf Sanctuary
ISBN 978-1-935407-31-7 for Beast Warrior, Viking Werewolf

I am available in UK and Europe. Hope that helps.

Let me know and thank you,
Eva

Kimberlee Williams, Managing Editor said...

Hi Cherry,

I am Managing Editor of Vanilla Heart Publishing and have not heard that about not being able to order before, in the UK or around the world. We specifically choose to list with all the major distributors and have never had that problem. Perhaps the clerk just doesn't know?

We've sold copies in the UK, France, and Germany of both Eva's books with no problems, so I am guessing the clerk just didn't 'get it'.

TheChicGeek said...

This one sounds fun! I know a bad wolf bad boy...LOL

Have a Great Day!